Saturday, December 24, 2011

Submitted Kairos 50 Application

 

Wow, I just spent like 2 hours writing the Kairos 50 application for Benelab! The Kairos 50, a part of  the Kairos Society, annually recognizes the 50 world’s most innovative ventures started by university students. The recipients of the Kairos 50 award will be invited to the prestigious Kairos Global Summit that is held Feb 3rd-4th, 2012 at the United Nations, New York Stock Exchange, and Rockefeller Estate. I know, we're in high school, but I asked them and they said we can still be selected! In fact, they said we're the very first high school venture to apply! If we are one of the 50, wow, I'll fly out to NY and we'll get tons of publicity as in press, and even more connections! I reallyyy hope we get selected (it's my Christmas wish haha), so wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment